Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blended Learning Assignment ( T1 Wk 8 ) Point of View in Narrative Writing

Dead Poet Society- P.O.V. of two characters. (First-Person POV-feelings and thoughts during ceremony and speech)

Points of View number (3) and (4) (New Student and Parent)

New Student P.O.V. :

As a new student, I feel very nervous about entering this new school and study environment. The speech made by the headmaster makes me feels that I have to do my very best in this school and abide by the four pillars (Tradition, honor, discipline, excellence). I feel very pressurized in this school and unsure about what is in store for me. The seniors in this school seem quite cliquish at first but later I find them to be rather friendly. They hang out in groups and seem like loyal friends. I am afraid of leaving my comfort zone and my parents who will not be with me in the coming future.

Parent P.O.V.:

As a parent of a new student, I am very proud of my son getting into Welton. I know my son would be very well taken care of in this new environment. I am happy to her that most of the students in welton graduated and went on to Ivy league universities. I am extremely excited about my son studying in this prestigious school. I hope he would be able to cope with the curriculum and excel in his studies. Like most parents, I have high expectations of my son and want him to be a doctor or lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment